Tutorial Tuesday- The Messy Bun

Hey Glammies! I'm so sorry I'm late for tutorial Tuesday, but I figured I would show you all how I create my messy bun!








What you'll need:


A hair brush
2-4 Bobby Pins
A hair elastic
Hair spray/finishing spray
A head band (optional)


Step One:  Brush your hair 

Just simply brush out your hair to make sure it is smooth and to help eliminate fly-aways.

Step Two: 


Take a small section in the front of your hair and divide it into two.  Start twisting them back. When they are fully twisted, insert two bobby pins to hold the twist in place.  You may do this on the other side of your hair if you want, but I just like it on one side of my head.










Step Three: Put it up



Put your hair in a semi-high ponytail.  Then, just make your hair into a bun.  Don't worry about it being tight, since this is a messy bun.

Step Four:  

Take your favorite hairspray or finishing spray (I'm using Redken Forceful 23 Finishing Spray) and spray it all over your hair so it does not fall out throughout the day.


Step Five (optional):  

Choose your favorite headband and put it in your hair!


Don't hesitate to leave any requests in a comment or to send us an email at GlamCity2@gmail.com. 


Stay Glamorous,
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Glam City © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects