Blog News

Hey Glam Girls! Its Giana and i have some bad news :'(. ........... I am not going to be able to blog for the next week. I hate to let you all down but i am SOOO busy. This week and all next week i have state tests. Also i have a dance competition next weekend and this weekend the team and i have some things planned. I also have my first track meet next week so track has been rough! I will try my best but most likely i wont be able to post until the end of next week. But hey, you still have Stella! Also i do apologize to her because i am putting this all on her shoulders! Anyways, im soooooooo sorry to let you all down! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Glam City © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects