Tutorial Tuesday!- a spring eye look :)

Hey Glam City, its Giana! Im so happy to finally put up a tutorial and start Tutorial Tuesdays! With spring in the air I decided i want to do a fresh spring eye look that could be worn during the day. So lets get started! Here is the products i used!




I used Elf's liquid eyeliner in the color Black. Elf eyeshadow brush and blending brush, Sonia Kashuk crease brush, and Maybelline's fit me concealer.



As for eyeshadow i used the coastal scents 88 Original palette. If you would like a review on this palette or any of the products shown above leave a comment or email. To purchase any of these items i reccomend:
Target.com
eyeslipsface.com
Coastalscents.com



Step 1

Prime your eyes with your favorite primer. I was currently out of primer so I used concealer instead, it works just as well. I reccomend Elf Eyelid Primer, or if you are looking for a higher quality brand Two Faced Shadow Insurance and Urban Decay's Primer Potion are both great. 

Step 2

Im taking this color from the Coastal Secents palette (6 colums over from the left, 3 down) This lavender color reminds me of spring and is definitely wearable.



I then took my e.l.f. eyeshadow brush and dabbed the color all over my lid:



Step 3

Now for the crease color! Again from the Coastal Scents palette. You can use the color to the right of the lavender or the color that is 8 rows over and 2 down.


 I took the Sonia Kashuk Crease brush and used a wind sheild wiper motion and then blended the harsh lines using the ELF blending brush:


Step 4


Lastly i took the eyeliner just to make it look like I spent a lot more time on this look. This Step is optional.
If you would like a tutorial on how to apply liquid eyeliner leave a comment or email.
Then i took my Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara and tadaaaa!!! You're done! Heres the final product:




I feel this look is perfect school. Not only is it really easy for the mornings but its definitely wearable! I hope you all try it out! If you have any questions, comments, or requests leave them down below. And last but not least dont forget to follow! Even if you dont have a blogger account you can still follow by email! :)


Have a Glamorous Day!

Giana
GlamCity2@gmail.com












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Glam City © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects