My Everyday Hair Routine

Hey Glammy Girls, it's Stella!  I decided I would show you all my everyday hair routine!


Step One: In the Shower


I shampoo my hair every other day with Bed Head Control Freak Shampoo.  I love Bed Head products!  They have helped tame my frizz!



















As far as conditioner goes..I just use whatever is in my shower.



















Right now, we have Suave Professionals Humectant Moisture conditioner.  I apply conditioner to the ends of my hair.

Step Two: Right After the Shower


After my hair has dried for about ten minutes in a towel, I brush it.  Then, I apply the Bed Head Control Freak Serum to my hair.



















I love this serum because it doesn't leave my hair and my hands feeling greasy.  It also really helps to eliminate frizz and fly-aways.  

When my hair dries, I brush it out. 

Step Three: Flat Iron Away


First, I use the John Freida Frizz-Ease Straight Protective Styling Spray to protect my hair from the potentially damaging heat of the flat iron.




Lastly, I straighten my hair with this Remington Flat Iron.









To find all of these products check out:


www.target.com

My hair after all the glam work:





Don't forget to follow our blog! It's free! Also, you don't need an account to follow! You can just get updates via email. If you have any questions or requests, leave them in a comment or send us an email at GlamCity2@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Glam City © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects