OOTD- 4/16/12

Hey Glamouristas, it's Stella!


It was really warm out today so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to do an outfit of the day post!


My Outfit:






























My dress and my ring are from Charlotte Russe, my cardigan is from Gap, and my shoes are from Payless.

This is something that you could wear to school or a casual event.

Let me know if you would like to see more OOTD posts and if you have any other requests in a comment or by sending us an email at GlamCity2@gmail.com.  Don't forget to follow!  It's free!

Have a Glamtastic day!

-Stella



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love that dress, I was wearing a Hollister one today and it reminded me of it XD Nice little blog ya got here, I think I'll stick around...
    Rorie

    ReplyDelete

 
Glam City © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects